Wednesday, May 12, 2004

No Splinter Cell for me...

Apparently I am not destined to experience the immersive stealth-shooter unless I splash out on an X-Box - after an hour of fiddling with .ini file settings I give up on getting the damn thing to install.

A lengthy spell of Googling indicates that my video card is probably to blame - I would have thought 64MB would have been enough, but apparently for "integrated graphics" read "graphics provided by a Pratchett-style imp residing in your PC card slot". I am almost tempted to regret selling my old PC and upgrading to this laptop, but a quick burst of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City has convinced me that I don't really need any other games...

1 Comments:

At 12 May 2004 at 21:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been playing downloaded original gta3 - wicked! Where did the last 3 hours go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home