Wednesday, May 12, 2004

New Year's Resolution

What? Five-and-a-half months late, you say? Ah, phooey...

Although my combined blog and project site has been gestating for far longer than is entirely natural (blue whales have offspring faster than I create websites!), I now believe that one of the reasons for my wholly reprehensible heel-dragging has been the lack of content to put on the site once complete.

So, gentle viewer, what we have here is The Watchmaker Project Staging Area. Backstage of the site, if you will. Because I know that once I have written a few years of erudite blog entries that I will be spurred into action and the site proper will spring into life.

I can dream, can't I?

4 Comments:

At 12 May 2004 at 14:44, Blogger Buddy Bradley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12 May 2004 at 14:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12 May 2004 at 16:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider this the obligatory "You suck" comment

 
At 12 May 2004 at 16:32, Blogger Buddy Bradley said...

I might suck, but I don't have typos on my personal "c.v." site... :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home